Make Money Online with Google Adwords
Launched in 2000, the cost of Google Adwords was a flat CPM; as per cost impression model. It was relaunched in 2002. This awesome system was the brainchild of an 18 -year-old college dropout named Scott Banister but Bill Gross at IdeaLab. is credited for finalizing this multi-billion-dollar idea .
An advertising system using Google, advertisers make bids on specific keywords useful for click ads coming out in the search results. Advertisers pay for each click, this is how Google makes money from search.
Top 5 benefits of Google adwords
With Google AdWords, every single aspect of the marketing campaign is measurable.
- Cost Effective
You only pay when someone clicks on your ad (i.e. you pay per click) and you determine exactly how much you want to spend.
- Maximum Relevance
Each time a keyword or search term is placed in the search engine of Google, an ad auction takes place.
- Highly Targeted
Sophisticated targeting tools are essential to maximize the ROI with search marketing. It includes:
1. Targeting Location allows you to target specific geographic locations.
2. Targeting Mobile allows advertisers to target mobile device users as it enhances campaigns.
3. Targeting Language – There are over 40 language options in AdWords for targeting campaign.
4. Targeting Time – Advertisers are allowed by AdWords to choose specific hours during the day for optimal targeting.
5. In auto-tagging destination – URL’s analytics tracking has to be executed manually together with the other advertisers; but the process is automatic with AdWords.
Advertisers are allowed by remarketing to follow users and present ads to them. This is done from large Google’s network right across partner sites on the Display Network of Google.
Making money online
- With Google AdWords, you can make money online by joining Affiliate Networks.
- There are several affiliate programs open for application in a niche (for example, the Payday Loans or Web Hosting and others)
- Affiliate program that you promote must offer payout that are maximum and has sound track record.
- After signing up for Microsoft ad Center and Google AdWords, you can use some free coupons.
- Create ads before beginning ad campaigns and look for the appropriate keywords; better to use the long tail version.
- See your ads appearing on pay per click search engines as in Bing, Google and Yahoo.
- After potential customers click on your ad, a lead sale will be completed.
- Earn your commission through affiliate network that is able to track the lead/sale.
How to reach your customers
1. When your customers search for your offered products and services, the search ads appear right beside Google search results. Payment is made when there are visitors clicking your website or calling your business.
2. On the web and in apps, customers are reached across devices. AdWords display its ads on about two million websites and coming out in more than 650,000 apps. So your ad appears wherever your audience is.
3. Your story can be broadcasted. Only to the people you specified will be shown the video ads and payments will be made after they watch. So no money is wasted in advertisement for people who have no interest in your business.
4. Show your app only to the right people. Your app ad is just a simple promotion of your app to users of Android on Google or iOS.
No matter which way you go, you are sure that Google Adwords will be with you. It helps customers and prospects to focus in your business and the result is a bigger ROI.
For more information, visit – https://www.opaffil8marketing.com/