About autoresponders and its benefits
An autoresponder is used as e-mail marketing tools and answers automatically all the e-mail sent to it. They are often used as auto reply email. It provides an immediate response for both old and prospective customers and they can be followed-up using preset time intervals.
How to create an autoresponder sequence
- The purpose of creating the series
Sets of emails sent automatically to subscribers in your list comprised the autoresponder sequence. It is always well-written and served as great asset to your open rates. Your autoresponder sequence can be utilized to introduce to your business, products or services.
- Decide on type of content to be used
1. New e-course lesson daily.
2. A set of how-to guides.
3. Several promotions or special offers.
4. Combination of useful content and related promotions.
- Develop high quality content
It is always a challenge to your skill each time you develop a sequence for your autoresponder. An ideal is a five-part sequence. Make it interesting so each part of content is highly expected by your subscribers as they open the email.
- Strategy to arrange your content
Adopt a good strategy to erect a formidable relationship with your subscribers and bolster your open rate. Share your content on a blog or website.
1. Foreshadowing. Every email should not be isolated but must have connection with the others. If you are planning to drop a bombshell in your email on Day Four, your readers must be forewarned..
2. Cliffhangers. You do not give away your hidden bomb. The cut-offs created between emails are like cliffhangers that keep your readers waiting.
3. Tell your stories and peppered them with related anecdotes in your emails. Since everyone loves a good story, you are able to keep their interests.
- Monitor and Tweak
Now that your autoresponder sequence and email service provider are set up, you are done with your task. The best thing for you to do is to sit back and relax.
Go a long way with your Autoresponder Sequence
Your autoresponder sequence will go with you all the way in your digital business. As a highly effective way of engaging your email subscribers, your hard work was not wasted. It starts to work after it is set up, but once you’re done, you will witness its effects on your open rate, click through rate; as well as your auto reply email.
One of the websites that are a personal favorite is Getresponse.
Click on image below: